This guide is specifically designed for those who are new to digital marketing and want to learn how to make an impact in the digital world.
So, if you're ready to take your first steps into the world of digital marketing, this guide is the perfect starting point.
Who Is This Guide For?
If you're a small business owner, a marketer, or simply someone who wants to expand your skills, this guide will provide you with a solid foundation in the basics of digital marketing.
Or if you're facing problems, such as:
- Digital Marketing seems overwhelming
- New to Digital Marketing and can't find step-by-step practical guidance
- Want to learn digital marketing, but courses take up too much of your time and money
- First Steps
- Audience & Key Messages
- Business Logo and Social Media Graphics
- Google Business Profile (GBP)
- Your Business Website & Local SEO
- Creating Social Media Accounts
- Social Media Content Strategy
- Creating and Following your Monthly Activity Routine
- Promoting your business with Ads
- Summary & Review
We understand that some tasks may seem daunting, which is why we've divided the guide into four categories: GPT+, GPT, GPT-, and NOGPT.
GPT+: Anyone with basic knowledge of how to use a smartphone can do these tasks. We highly recommend you do these on your own. These tasks can be done with the help of AI.
GPT: These are the tasks you can complete independently, but they might be slightly harder to do. These tasks can be done with the help of AI.
GPT-: These are tasks that are difficult but can be done on your own with some effort. These tasks can be made easier with the help of AI.
NOGPT: These tasks are best handled by experts, we will guide you on how to effectively outsource them to the right professionals.
For the tasks that are truly complex, we'll guide you on how to outsource them at the best value and with caution.
About the Author
Alphonso Charles is an experienced professional with over 19 years in the IT and software industry.
He has held a variety of roles, ranging from Software Product Management to Digital Growth Systems Consultant.
After taking early retirement from the corporate sector in 2015, Alphonso has dedicated his time and expertise working with several startups and small businesses, helping them to achieve success in their digital marketing efforts.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to get the guide with 6 months of updates including supporting material that will help you with your digital marketing efforts. Get our guide today!
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- DIY Guide
- Fiver Gig Links (for tasks that are difficult to do in DIY mode)
- Useful Links (links to tools & references used in the guide)
- Content Calendar Sample (for Social Media posts planning)
- More to Come ...... (Purchasing this will subscribe you to 6 months of updates)